When we moved to this house I did manage to get a wire in a tree to support a 160 invL. Vertical part approx. 15m, rest sloping to the West.
For 80m I started using a HF6V.

Now the plan is to cut the trees because they are getting to high, so I started looking at other options.

I have some 18m fiber poles available. Mine are unbranded, but Spiderbeam sells them as well.
(www.spiderbeam.de).

I also studied the website of DJ0IP (www.dj0ip.de) which describe all kind of options of vertical antennas with fiber poles.

I made a mount to fix the pole, so the bottom could not move and started erecting the pole with a wire of 22m long connected to it and an invL for 160m. Vertical part 15m. I made temporary guy wires and used trees around the garden for support.

The pole was bending over in the direction of the invL. To check what the effect would be of no side load I removed the 160m. Now the pole is sturdier.

The pole survived gusts of over 40 knots, although the top is swinging a lot.

On the topband mail list I asked people for their experiences.

A summary: