When we moved to this house I did manage to get a wire in a tree to support a 160 invL. Vertical part approx. 15m, rest sloping to the West.
For 80m I started using a HF6V.
Now the plan is to cut the trees because they are getting to high, so I started looking at other options.
I have some 18m fiber poles available. Mine are unbranded, but Spiderbeam sells them as well.
I also studied the website of DJ0IP (www.dj0ip.de) which describe all kind of options of vertical antennas with fiber poles.
I made a mount to fix the pole, so the bottom could not move and started erecting the pole with a wire of 22m long connected to it and an invL for 160m. Vertical part 15m. I made temporary guy wires and used trees around the garden for support.
The pole was bending over in the direction of the invL. To check what the effect would be of no side load I removed the 160m. Now the pole is sturdier.
The pole survived gusts of over 40 knots, although the top is swinging a lot.
To see if I could improve overall radiation I tried the Spiderbeam toploaded 160m vertical kit.
It comes with all the wires and the monofil wire for the guying of the topload wires.
Unfortunately during some heavy wind one of the topload copper wires broke. After this I decided to stick with the inv L. The horizontal part of the inv L is at the east side. Strong winds always come from the west side so expectation is nothing will break.
I wanted to replace the unbrandend fiber pole with something better, so I bought the Spiderbeam 22m fiberglass pole.
The pole is mounted to a wooden support which is fixed in the ground with concrete.
In the pole is a 80m vertical and the 160m invL is hanging about 20cm from the pole. I mounted the vertical part to the guy wires to lower the stress on the top of the pole. The pole is now almost straight.
The 80m vertical is direct connected to the coax. The invL is connected through an UNUN transformer.
At the bottom of the pole the switch box for the 40m 4-square is mounted.